You may be tempted to perform roof repairs or maintenance tasks yourself, particularly if you are confident in your DIY (do-it-yourself) skills. However, whether you need basic roof repairs or are looking for an entirely new roof for your home, it’s best to trust a professional roofer to help you with your roofing needs. Climbing any roof is dangerous work, and getting the repair process wrong can be costly and troublesome. A professional roofing company has the experience, expertise, tools, and puts safety measures in place to get the job done safely and efficiently.
At True Roofers, our licensed roof contractors provide high-quality roof repair and replacement services throughout central Florida. We will carry out a roof inspection to know what causes the roof leaks or damage. Roofing is more complex than it seems, and missing key repair points can lead to problems later. Professional roofers can identify and fix issues early on to ensure your roof stays in good condition.
Why Choose Professional Roof Replacement Over DIY Roof Replacement
To fix, repair, or replace a roof, there are some skills and requirements that only professional roofers are qualified to do. Here are reasons why choosing professional roofers is the best option for your roof repair and maintenance:
- They have extensive knowledge - Professional roofers will have the necessary expertise and know-how to quickly and easily locate the root cause of your problem for any roof repair jobs.;For example, if the roof is in disrepair, a professional will establish what repair work is neede and if the damage can be repaired or a full roof replacement is needed. The last thing you need is to spend a lot of your time and effort trying to locate the issue yourself through trial and error.
- They have years of experience - Professional roofing contractors will have relevant experience and certifications to complete the work to a high standard. As a DIY-er, you will probably need to look up reference materials or instructions. But, on the other hand, a professional already knows how to complete the task.
- They can help with your insurance claims - Professional roofing companies will handle the necessary insurance claim process. However, if you damage the roof from walking on it or were negligent when repairing the roof, the insurance company may not cover future claims. Professionals are much less likely to make mistakes and will work with you to ensure you get the coverage you deserve.
- They offer warranties - Professional roofing companies offer limited warranties for their labor and shingle manufacturer product defects. For example, new roofs installed by professional roofing companies come with warranties. Unfortunately, DIY projects will not have warranty coverage for faulty work or materials.
- They provide the necessary tools - Professional tools are costly to buy or even rent. However, a DIY job lacks the proper tools, equipment, and know-how. Professional roofing companies invest in high-quality equipment, including roofing blades, roof harnesses, pry bars, roofing nail guns, roofing shovels, rope lifelines, roof anchors, and more. They even use PPE (personal protective equipment) like safety vests, earplugs, safety glasses, respirators, etc.
- They plan and schedule work accordingly - Even if you need to get your roof done quickly as possible, it is dangerous to attempt to replace the roof on your own. A professional roofer can plan a convenient timeframe to complete your roof repair and replacement.
- They have safety precautions in place - Professional roofers will have all the health and safety precautions to minimize damage to you and your property. You could also expect them to carry out risk assessments and inspections before they start any work. For example, professional roofers will know if the roofing work will affect any existing plumbing, electricity, wiring, or gas supplies.
If you're selling your home, hiring a professional roofer adds value because a professionally installed roof makes your home more desirable.
In need of roof repair and replacement? Hire our roofing pros today!
Many people try to tackle their own roof repairs it is easy to refer to instructions and videos online to repair the roof themselves. However, hiring a professional roofing company like True Roofers can keep your roof in tiptop shape without the hassle. We handle roof repair, roof replacement, and even insurance claims for residential and commercial properties in Wesley Chapel, Plant City, Lakeland, and neighboring areas in central Florida.
From roof inspections to roof tarping, our team of professional roofers knows about the materials and tools needed to get the job done safely and properly. Call us at 863-800-1800 to learn more about our roof services today!
Let's hear your thoughts.
We want to hear your opinion, let us know what you think!
Thanks for your comment!
Thanks for your feedback! Your comments have been successfully submitted! Please note, all comments require admin approval prior to display.
Error submitting comment!
There is a problem with your comment, please see below.